$100 per 50-minute session. A limited number of reduced fees are available.
All fees are due at time of service and are payable by cash, check or credit card. Cancellation requires 24-hour notice or the full fee must be paid.
I do not accept insurance. However, I provide a receipt that you may submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement as an out-of-network benefit. To find out if your provider offers this option, call and ask the following questions:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- What address should I send my receipts to?
I offer a free initial 20-minute phone consultation to determine whether I might be a good fit for you. During this conversation you will have the opportunity to introduce yourself and describe the issues that concern you. I am glad to answer any questions you might have about how I work and what to expect from therapy. From there, if you are comfortable, we may make an initial appointment.